When investing, you want a favorable return. Every time you get a capital call, your return decreases.
What Is a Capital Call?
A capital call is when an investment company contacts investors asking for additional capital. These calls can take place when an investment company underestimates their budgets or when unforeseen capital expenses arise.
CRP’s Investment Approach
At Creative Realty Partners, we:
- Source and syndicate high cash flow investments
- Research the market
- Evaluate investments based on empirical data
- Target submarkets with robust economics and great potential for growth
- Use straightforward investment strategies
- Utilize a capital reserve account to cover unforeseen expenses
By taking the approaches above, we are able to avoid issuing capital calls and maintain a high ROI for our investors.
Ready to invest? Contact CRP today!